Genesis

I never had any interest in writing a blog. I have several of my friend's blogs in my bookmark toolbar so that I can visit them easily, but actually entering into the world of writing random and personal things doesn't really appeal to me. I did have a blog, once, long ago, that I used to record things I had already written, but that was before marriage and children and years of sleep deprivation had enveloped me. Unfortunately, that blog, with all the words I put there in an attempt to preserve them, has been completely lost to me.

A friend of mine, or rather someone I hope to become friends with, has a blog to keep herself accountable while she homeschools. I thought about doing the same. But my passions are endless and I would find it impossible to stick to one subject. So, it will just have to be the running account of my rambling heart. Here goes...

Comments

  1. You are an amazing woman, Eileen. I'm sure you're going to make an outstanding homeschool teacher!
    Keep up all your good work and positive attitude!
    I'm so proud of you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mom- did you notice that my first post went on-line at 5:09? Pretty crazy, huh? Thanks for being the best teacher I ever had and causing me to be thoughtful about all that I do. In a lot of ways, I really am turning into you and must say that it's not bad at all...
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even see that you had a blog :) ... welcome to this crazy world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts